Sunday, April 13, 2008

Azul had returned. . .

I stopped at the kids' on the way to church this a.m., and there was Azul barking for breakfast. A note on the door that the state trooper who lives on the same lane stated that a neighbor had returned her, and the trooper had returned her to the pen.
All I could say was, "Thank you, Jesus!" repeatedly!
AM wasn't so concerned about Azul, as that was their dog; she was more concerned about Athena, as that is a temporary foster-dog, awaiting permanent placement in a new home her humans are building. But I was very concerned for the same reason, Anna Maria wasn't -- Azul was my responsibility, my foster-dog whom I was caring for while her humans were away.
Ah well. . .all are home safe and sound awaiting their humans' return. And I learned a few things about those critters.

No comments: