Monday, November 26, 2007

Youngest Attendee

One-and-a-half week old Bethany Dunbar, here with Grampa Dean, was the youngest to attend Dad's party. Since as far as I know, she slept through the entire event, and given her age, I reckon she won't remember this piece of celebrity status.
Bethany's mom Marchelle is the dark haired one in the back holding Stevenie, her oldest daughter. Marchelle is Dean's youngest daughter and her sister, Aunt Terri Lynn, is holding Bethany's next oldest sister Melanie. And, in the pink is Shannon, the youngest of Dean's daughters. Uncle Dean is my mom's brother; he pastors a church in southern Iowa.

So now you know the youngest attendee and some of her family members. But who was the oldest? I don't really know...I sure couldn't ask the ages of those present now could I? Especially not the older women like Phyllis whose husband is now in a nursing home following a stroke, MaryEllen and her husband Ted, or many of Dad's other friends.

No comments: