Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Move...


Though moving is never easy, this one was probably the easiest. The kids and their kids arrived around 11, and the truck was loaded by 2ish, I think. Steven left with the truck, and Anna Maria, the little girls and I cleaned the Staunton apartment. By the time Anna Maria arrived in Broadway, the truck was nearly unloaded. By the time I got there, the unloading was done. Two of my new neighbors helped unload. Those little girls can sure haul boxes, and for little Maggie, hauling boxes down the Staunton stairs meant lifting her little legs knee high repeatedly. But she did it and never complained. When she awakened Sunday morning though, she rolled over and said, "Oooh! my cheek by my hip hurts!" The sore muscles didn't last too long though.

No comments: