Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Gang


Unfortunately I couldn't get a good view of this entire wall. In the center of this group are three photos of the girls, one when Sam graduated from the womb, one when she graduated from high school, and one when she graduated from single life to married life. In all three, AM is on the left and Sam on the right. And my family photo wall has always had AM and her crew on the left, and Sam on the right.
That changed at Christmastime, however, when both girls gave me framed photos from Sam's wedding last fall. Now the "wall" has expanded to include Sam's husband Chad. Some of those photos are displayed on bookshelves at work, but I have a couple good ones here as well. And since I can't get a good photograph of that end of the wall, y'all will just have to come see them for yourself.

No comments: