Saturday, August 11, 2007

Upgraded Living Room

The "perfect" living room has people in it, like mine did today (unfortunately I didn't get my sewing picked up so it was still piled everywhere; I quickly just dumped it on the table). Left to right: Stephanie (Anna Maria's friend since middle school); Anna Maria; Stephanie's mom; and Geoffrey holding Michael. Stephanie's mom and I used to walk and talk several mornings a week, when we all lived in Tonawanda, NY. I haven't seen her for about 15 years or more. It was great to see her; and we picked up right where we left off. Staunton is halfway between Stephanie and her family's house, and my daughter and her clan's home. So my block (Cranberry's for lunch and my apartment later) became the "we'll-meet-in-the-middle" spot.
Anna Maria, Steven and the girls also brought the rest of the my birthday present from the crew. Eliza Grace picked out the lamp. The sheepskin (which, my daughter said, is a real one) is so soft against the skin, which is great in hot weather and on bare legs. And the pillows can be a back or arm rest.

No comments: