Saturday, October 25, 2008

Proud Gramma

Ha! and you thought this would be another photo of me, didn't you. But I am no longer the only proud gramma in my family of origin, so this entry is about Grannie Annie and Harper, my great nephew. His tee says, "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's." And that would be proud Grannie holding Harper in the photo below! This was Gramma and Grampa's first time babysitting, so I told them they had to use an egg timer to track how long each held the babe so there'd be no fighting. Seriously though it WAS tough to remember to share when Eliza was born. . .whew! I wanted her all to myself all the time. . .


1 comment:

farmerswifederbymom said...

I thought that was his Mom, she doesn't look old enough to be a Grandma.

I love that shirt. My Mom tells all the Grandkids the same thing. LOL