Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maggie and the Medals

At her house this morning, Maggie announced, "I'm going with you." Then she ran upstairs, grabbed some clothes and dashed out the door while getting dressed. I asked her what today's blog entry should say and she answered,

"It was a fun day.
It's been a great day!
I had lots of fun;
and now it is done!"
Maggie asked me to get my running medals down. "There are six," she announced. And then donned them all.
She also said, about my apartment, "No strawberries allowed." The girls think it funny that yummy healthy strawberries are poison to me. They often tease me, whenever they see one, "Oh Grammie! Look! Poison! Aren't you scared?"
And so ends Maggie's story on Grammie's blog....

1 comment:

steve said...

That is quite a profound statement from a 5 year old. Ah, the brillance of youth !!