Thursday, September 6, 2007

Photo Hash

Inevitably, after a weekend like I just rushed through, there are photos that are definite keepers and definitely blog worthy. Others are more personal treasures. Then there are the others -- ones I really want to post, but my 4-photo-per-pane won't allow it. I could post them solo, but they don't seem to have quite that much appeal. Many times I wait, thinking they'll fit in elsewhere. For this particular collection, however, I opted to "make hash" using my photo leftovers.

That's me, Leelannee, Camelia, Nelson and Bart in the photo above.
Sammie and Chad opening a couple presents; both Eliza (right) and Magdalena (not in this photo) enjoyed helping Chad and Sam open gifts.
Leelannee beat me this year; that's her racing to the finish line of the Crosswinds 5K (photo by Nelson).
Camelia and I pigging out on scrambled eggs, turkey ham and hash browns. Food AND photo by Nelson.

No comments: